3 Nisan 2009 Cuma

I wanna be a Disco Boy

I go to the club on a saturday night
I order a vodka to make me feel right
The place is packed
Dancing couples everywhere
I take a seat in the corner and stare

Suddenly I see
Youre dancing too
Your hips are shaking
I dont know what to do
I wanna talk to you
But my mouth is dry,
Oh why am I so shy 

Jabidabidaai jobiejobiejoooi 
I wanna be a disco boy
I wanna dance with you and i hold you tight
I wanna make you mine tonight 

Im heading to the bottle have another drink
Yes i need a drink as sometimes to think
Five oclocks or later i had a plan
I know i must be grayf and i feel like a man

Like a bridge

Come and i falling to the trance
People come closer to see my discodance
Come closer to and keep me in view
All im singing just for you

Jabidabidaai jobiejobiejoooi 
I wanna be a disco boy
I wanna dance with you and i hold you tight
I wanna make you mine tonight



0 YORUM:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Copyright 2009 Barbarossa. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan